Our proprietary software, the Logos Imaging Application (LIA), is designed to enhance the user experience with its ease of operation. Customized image enhancement scripts give users the ability to instantly apply a filter set to any image. LIA also provides multiple image markup tools as well as an increasing number of advanced image enhancement tools. With the introduction of LIA 8, the software provides a native touch interface built on the Universal Windows Platform.
Security software features
- adjustments: auto correct, auto level
- filters: adaptive histogram, ORATÓS, colorize, despeckle, emboss, equalize, invert, sharpen, smooth, outline, weighted outline
- image details: cursor position, pixel value, image width and height, created date, pixel format, image processing history, export image script
- image levels: histogram, expanded view, auto normalization, brightness, contrast, gamma
- image management: combine images, copy selection, email images, image stitching
- image rotation: 90 CW, 90 CCW, 180, flip horizontal, flip vertical, free rotation
- image viewing: pan control, magnify, zoom in, zoom out, zoom to area, fit to window, show grid, show markup
- tools: select, line, polyline, rectangle, region of interest, polygon region of interest, ellipse, text, measurements, image calibration, line profile
- multiple language support: Chinese, English, French, German, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai. We can add new languages upon request. Please note that new languages take approximately 4 – 6 weeks to implement.