Hidden items, in or behind others or in the side of the luggage, are easier to find with the semi-3D technology and decreases the risk of a threat. The Astrophysics VI7 is compatible with semi-big luggage and e.g. usable at entrances of government buildings. Click on the scanned suitcase below to get a better idea of the Semi-3D simulation and find the four kinds of contraband.
Measurements Astrophysics VI7
- Tunnel ( W x H ): 62.1 cm x 41.7 cm
- System ( W x H x L ): 274.0 cm x 120 cm x 153.3 cm
- X-Ray generator: 180 kV (165 kV when used)
- Capacity of the baggage claim: 165 kg
- Speed of the baggage claim: 23 cm/s (both ways)
- height of the baggage claim: 70 cm
- Display: 24″ LCD screen ‘Jitter-Free’
- Smart software for semi-3D perception.
- Seven angles of an object
- Faster handling, seven automatic images
- No need for a second check
- Superior image quality
- Easy to operate
- Optimal material identification
- Operator independant
Would you like to learn more? Or attend a live demonstration at PEO in Wijchen? Discuss it with PEO!