expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing XIS systems, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
CEIA's PD140N features a special ergonomic design consisting of an offset hand grip which ensures that the operator’s hand does not interfere with the sensitive detection area. This means fewer scans per person and therefore shorter inspection times per person. The PD140N is fully digital. Electronic functions include an inspection field transmitter-receiver based on Digital
The capacity of security officers in our country appears to be insufficient for this year. The Netherlands literally lacks security guards. Organizers of festivals and other large events must therefore use their security differently. Fortunately, today there are numerous options for securing events with fewer security guards. The use of X-ray access control in the
AI (Artificial Intelligence) in XIS-6040 X-ray Baggage Scanners from Astrophysics – Syntech SOLUTIONS now fully available!
Syntech SOLUTION is the first fully-integrated artificial intelligence (AI) X-ray system for gun, gun components, ammunition and knife detection. The integrated AI is now available on the XIS-6040 product line. The AI software is able to identify dangerous objects anywhere in a scanned image, even if they are rotated, partially obscured, or vary in size.