expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Armored door or small passage? PEO security Astrophysics X-ray baggage scanners go through a standard door!
Many buildings and / or receptions in the Netherlands and Belgium have narrow or reinforced doors, such as judicial institutions, jails or courts. These properties are unsuitable for conventional X-ray baggage scanners, because the size is too large. If you would like a baggage scanner with a tunnel size of approximately 60×40 cm (usually standard
Is flexible deployment of X-ray equipment and metal detection the solution? "Again smuggled goods discovered in prison", written by De Telegraaf on the 26th of August 2019. Illegal smuggled goods (contraband) are still a major problem in prisons today. Narcotic drugs, minuscule telephones, weapons; detainees sometimes outsmart prison guards. Current available resources to inspect the
Is fast relocation and immediate deployment important for your security challenge? Then the XIS-6040SE X-ray baggage scanner from Astrophysics may be your best inspection system. Consider, for example, a hall or corridor that temporarily serves as a walk-through space for prisoners or visitors with an increased risk of contraband, including metal objects or miniscule cell