expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
Is flexible deployment of X-ray equipment and metal detection the solution? "Again smuggled goods discovered in prison", written by De Telegraaf on the 26th of August 2019. Illegal smuggled goods (contraband) are still a major problem in prisons today. Narcotic drugs, minuscule telephones, weapons; detainees sometimes outsmart prison guards. Current available resources to inspect the
Is fast relocation and immediate deployment important for your security challenge? Then the XIS-6040SE X-ray baggage scanner from Astrophysics may be your best inspection system. Consider, for example, a hall or corridor that temporarily serves as a walk-through space for prisoners or visitors with an increased risk of contraband, including metal objects or miniscule cell
A view into the future and with X-rays through; cargo / freight inspection against climbers / stowaways / illegal lifters
Detect climbers / stowaways / illegal lifters without manual or passive inspection and without the driver having to leave his vehicle. Vehicle and truck control is an important part of border security; both at international airports such as Schiphol, the harbors (Port of Rotterdam) and also at the borders. Freight control - whether with X-ray