expertise and custom-made solutions
The PEOneers provide expertise and custom-made solutions in the field of professional measuring and detection of radiation, light, position and colour, inspired by a solution centered working-method.
- Honest and reliable / solid solutions for all your questions and needs, that is what I stand for.
- Finding solutions with clients and translate these into specific products for QA and dosimetry; that is my mission.
- When maintaining your products or installing MAVIG equipment, I always aim for the optimal result for you as a user.
- I support you in your measurement application and aim for optimal service and quality.
- We reflect our joy of working at PEO by delivering accurate work and by being friendly and motivated.
- Keeping in contact with clients to find solutions with each other which results in work process improvement(s) in particular and customer care in general.
The Astrophysics VI7 generates an image from seven different angles. This ‘surround view’ technology improves the depth perception of the operator. It results in a Semi-3D related image. Hidden items, in or behind others or in the side of the luggage, are easier to find with the semi-3D technology and decreases the risk of a
PEO strengthens the support department with our new colleague Jan Faber. Given his extensive experience he will initially start with Astrophysics bagagescan- and port detection systems; later also medical technical support. In addition, PEO has a wider internal technical support through its specialist expertise. Added value for you as a customer: Technical Support Knowledge in the field of XIS
100 Astrophysics (USA) has been selected by the Organizing Committee to supply X-ray scanners for next year’s 2018 Winter Olympics and Paralympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea. The TSA approved X-ray inspection systems will be used to secure the venues, screen spectators and inspect shipments at the Olympic Games. Systems ranging from checkpoint units up to