The XRS4 source is the largest and highest kV source produced by Golden Engineering. At 370 kV, the XRS4 has the greatest pentration while weighing only 10.5 kg including the battery. Two features unique to the XRS4 include a robust aluminum housing, and a bellows located in the handle. Both of these features improve the durability and longevity of the generator.
The XRS4 is a 370 kV, battery powered, pulsed X-ray generator weighing 22 lb with significant pentrating capability. The XRS4 has high energy output voltage with minimal input voltage.
XRS4 X-ray Source features
- Dimensions: 201 x 138 x 443 mm, 10.5 kg
- Output Dose: 7.0 mR/pulse max, 4.5 mR/pulse min, measured 12 inches from source
- Pulse Rate: 9 pulses per second nominal
- Source Size: 3 mm
- Maximum Photon Energy: 370 kVp
- Pulse Width: 10 nanoseconds
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 200 pulses every 4 minutes (3000 pulses per hr)
Would you like to know more?