The Golden Engineering XRS3 pulsed X-ray source is a 270 kV unit that is the most versatile, providing exceptional pentrating ability in a compact package. This lightweight source has proven it can withstand extreme environments from artic to desert conditions.
The redesigned XRS3 X-ray source is with battery 9% lighter and 13% smaller in volume than the previous version.
XRS3 X-ray Source features
- Dimensions: 148 x 109 x 361 mm, 5.4 kg
- Output Dose: Avg. 2.6 mR/pulse min, measured 12 inches from source
- Pulse Rate: 15 pulses per second nominal
- Source Size: 3 mm
- Maximum Photon Energy: 270 kVp
- Pulse Width: 25 nanoseconds
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 200 pulses every 4 minutes (3000 pulses per hr)
Would you like to know more?