The Golden Engineering redesigned XR200 has an 80 character LCD (20×4), menu based interface and is powered by a DeWalt 18v-20v Li-Ion battery. With it’s compact size (13% smaller in volume) and a pulse rate of 25 pulses per second the XR200 is the fastest of all Golden Engineering models.
The redesigned XR200 X-ray source with battery is 8% lighter and 13% smaller in volume than the previous version.
XR200 X-ray Source features
- Dimensions: 148 x 108 x 272 mm, 4.8 kg
- Output Dose: 2.6 mR/pulse +/- 0.5 mR measured 12 inches from source
- Pulse Rate: 10 pulses per second
- Source Size: 3 mm
- Maximum Photon Energy: 150 kVp
- Pulse Width: 50 nanoseconds
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 200 pulses every 4 minutes (3000 pulses per hr)
Would you like to know more?