The Golden Engineering XR150 has been redesigned with a 16 character LCD (8×2) menu based interface. The XR150 is a 150 kV, battery powered unit. The menu based electronics allow operators to enter up to 999 count in multiple pulse trains.
The redesigned XR150 X-ray source is powered by a DeWalt® 12v Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
XR150 X-ray Source features
- Dimensions: 103 x 77 x 230 mm, 2.1 kg
- Output Dose: 3.1 mR/count, measured 12 inches from source
- Pulse Rate: 4 counts per second
- Source Size: 3 mm
- Maximum Photon Energy: 150 kVp
- Pulse Width: 50 nanoseconds
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 100 counts (300 pulses) every 4 minutes (4500 pulses per hr)
Would you like to know more?